There are manny advantages to an IB school:
- IB World Schools (the only schools authorized to offer IB programmes) are subject to a strict accreditationprocess monitored by the IB, ensuring that schoolsprovide a high-quality of education.
- IB teaching methods and curriculums are research-based and draw from the best educational practices from systems around the world.
- IB teachers are required to participate in many professional development opportunities to continually promote their awareness of current educational practices and new thinking.
- IB students develop a sense of the world around them and their responsibility to it. (See “What is an IB Education?”)
- IB programmes are recognized internationally and ease the educational transitions of mobile studentsso that their education is not adversely affected iftheir families relocate.