Striving towards excellence in holistic education through commitment to student driven inquiry
The mission of AIS is to provide a high quality international education which enables students to become socially and environmentally responsible citizens, enthusiastic inquirers and lifelong learners in a challenging and nurturing environment.
Our goal is to provide a high quality holistic education so that each student:
- Meets personal, social and academic needs while acquiring a healthy sense of self-confidence
- Thinks critically, creatively, scientifically and is solution oriented
- Develops communication skills and practices responsible use of technology
- Embodies responsibility, initiative and follow-through, honesty and generosity, effective team work and democratic leadership
- Appreciates cultural differences and diversity of perspectives
(revised September 2015)
AIS' mission, vision and values are aligned with that of the
International Baccalaureate Organization.
You can read more about the IB mission using the link below.