Aarhus International School is looking for a full-time School Secretary as of 1. December 2019, or as soon as possible thereafter.
We need a skilled School Secretary who is knowledgeable, organized and capable of handling many different tasks.
Prior experience of having worked in schools is preferred.
The main tasks are:
- Staff, payroll and student administration.
- Generating tuition statements.
- Statistics and reports to public authorities.
- Phone, email, mail and personal inquiries in the school office.
- Support for management and teachers.
The successful applicant should be:
- Service minded and enjoys working with children as well as adults from different countries and cultures.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Danish and English. English is the common language of the school.
- Confident IT user of Office, and preferably with experience in school systems. We use Tabulex and Open Apply.
- Experienced with payroll administration. We use Proløn.
We offer a challenging varied job in an inspiring environment where no two days are quite the same.
We have good colleagues from 15 different countries. Salary and working conditions are negotiated individually based on agreement between the Private School Association and HK (Union).
As a school, we have experienced great growth over the past 5 years, and our ambition and expectation is that it will continue in the coming years. Read more about us on our website www.ais-aarhus.dk
For the Danish wording of this announcement go to click here
Please submit an application in Danish or English. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 11.